No products in the cart.
Triquetra Metal Wall Art
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- DESIGNED BY OLIVE & GRAY
- Precision Cut from 1.6 mm Metal
- Black Pulver Finish
- Easy to hang, all you need is a nail and a hammer
- The product stands 1 cm from the wall
- Proudly made in India
It signifies the three life-cycles of a woman in relation to the phases of the moon.
- Metal Clamps are bonded at the back of the metal-piece for ease of installation. Moreover, they stand 1 cm off the wall to create a fascinating drop shadow and 3D effect. Buyers are only required to hammer a nail in the wall and hang the artwork.
- Hanging arrangement consists of Allen bolts, Nuts and clamp.
Please note the head of allen bolt is visible from the front whereas the nuts and the clamp is hidden at the back.
- In case small holes are required instead of clamps, buyers are requested to leave a note at the checkout enabling us to add small laser cut holes at no extra cost.
- Wipe with a dry or a damp cloth
- Carefully wrapped inside a sturdy Carton box, Includes metal design with fixed metal clamps.
- The time we need to prepare an order varies. For details see individual items
- We ship worldwide. In the event that your country isn’t listed in the dropdown menu, reach out to us for a customized shipping quote.
? 2018 IronBond. “Make In India” Initiative
11.8 X 31.5 Inches, 6.8 X 18.1 Inches, 9.6 X 25.6 Inches